60 sq.m villa, 6000 sq.m of meadows, in Rhodope Mountains
, £ 9,569
Type: 1 bedroom
Land: 6000 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope Mountains
km. to sea: 130
|village: TRAVE (pop. 27) - 2 properties|
average price in TRAVE - £ 10051
SMOLYAN Province - 739 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31037
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
60 sqm mounting escape, 6000 sqm meadow
2.5 km. to the nearest house.
The villa was built in 1984, stone, brick, stove, own water source, electricity interrupted, southern exposure, exotic forest view.
A few years ago, snow destroyed cables, but electricity could recover.
Near the villa there are no other buildings, 1 km of dirt road and 20-meter forest path to the villa.
The property is not in regulation of the village, the land is agricultural.
6000 square meters of meadow:
- Plovdiv Airport - 100 km
- Spa Resort Banite - 10 km
- Aegean Sea - 130 km
- Pamporovo - 55 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)