one bedroom Furnished apartment, sea view, 450 m. to beach
, £ 32,173
Type: Apartments, Furnished
Area: 68 sq.m.
Bedrooms: 1 bedroom
Location: town Byala, 450 m. to beach
km. to sea: 0.45, Sea view
|village: BYALA (pop. 1960) - 145 properties|
average price in BYALA - £ 51676
VARNA Province - 4146 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40166
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
One bedroom apartment 68 sq.m. Consists of:
- kitchen and living room
Apartment is furnished.
Air conditioning in living room and bedroom.
Warm floor in bathroom and living room.
450 m to beach.
Nice sea view.
Byala is a town in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Varna District. Located on the border between Varna to Bourgas region. The town lies on the main road Varna - Burgas. The population of the town has about 2,000 inhabitants.
In the town, have been developed tourism, agriculture, commerce. Built mostly modern residential buildings, hotels and houses.
Tourism is the main industry in the town of Byala. Great beach combined with forest offer excellent conditions for rest. The city is developing wine industry.
- Black Sea: 1 km.
- Varna (airport): 50 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)