2 bedrooms house, 1000 sq.m. garden, 49 km. to sea
, £ 6,082 -23%
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 1 km. to lake
km. to sea: 49
|village: SAVA (pop. 227) - 18 properties|
average price in SAVA - £ 16047
VARNA Province - 4103 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40324
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
2 bedrooms house. Consists of:
- 2 rooms
- tailet outside
1 km. to lake.
1000 sq.m. plot.
- fruit trees
Sava is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality Dulgopol, District Varna. The village is situated in the beautiful valley of the river Kamchia.
The village is a favorite because of the excellent conditions for hunting, fishing and recreation. Near the village (2 km) is the third largest dam in Bulgaria - Tsonevo dam. The village is a magnificent view of the lake.
The combination of pristine beauty, beautiful scenery, fresh air and preserved traditions and atmosphere are a guarantee for the future of the village.
The village has a post office, several shops, regular bus transport to the city Dulgopol. There are internet and mobile phone coverage.
- Dalgopol: 6 km.
- Black Sea: 49 km.
- Varna (airport): 70 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)