130 sq.m. house, 22 km. from Black Sea, land 2600 sq. m.
, £ 13,045
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2600 sq.m.
Location: 22 km. from Black Sea
km. to sea: 22
|village: YUNAK (pop. 117) - 11 properties|
average price in YUNAK - £ 24604
VARNA Province - 4103 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40324
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 130 sq.m. - 2 floors.
The first floor is of stone and consists of: - entrance hall
- three rooms. One room is used for living, while the other two rooms were used for wine cellars.
The second floor consists of:
- three rooms
This floor has a separate entrance. Inside the rooms are plastered with lime and painted in white.
Land 2600 sq. m. - surrounded by a fence. There are several fruit trees.
The house has access to an asphalt road.
The village has railway station.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Black Sea: 22 km.
- Provadia: 25 km.
- Varna (airport): 40 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)