63 sq.m house, 1 bedroom, 1600 sq.m garden , at foot of mountain, 2 km from lake, 45 km from Plovdiv
, £ 20,086
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1600 sq.m.
Location: 2 km from lake
km. to sea: 240
|village: ISKRA (pop. 1425) - 10 properties|
average price in ISKRA - £ 22696
PLOVDIV Province - 753 properties
average price in PLOVDIV Province - £ 22878
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
63 sq m house, 1600 sq m garden
It consists of:
- living room
- Bathroom, toilet
The house was built in 1964, brick, completely renovated, new plumbing and electrical installations, new furniture, near the center of the village, asphalt road.
In this village there are shops, a police station, a medical center, a school, regular transport to Plovdiv.
1600 sq m garden:
- 80 sq.m renovated buildings
- 30 fruit trees
- 2 cub.m. tank for Water for irrigation
- Hydrophore pump
- Plovdiv Airport - 40 km
- Burgas - 240 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)