60 sq m house, 2 bedrooms, 1500 sqm garden, by river, 35 km from Pazardzhik,
, £ 9,023
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1500 sq.m.
Location: by river
km. to sea: 310
|village: BATA (pop. 1115) - 8 properties|
average price in BATA - £ 12468
PAZARDZHIK Province - 323 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 28018
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
60 sq m house, 1500 sq m garden
- 2 bedrooms
The house was built in 1930, brick, wooden beams, electricity, water, year round access.
1500 sq. M garden:
- Garage with cellar
- Bathroom, toilet
- fruit trees
- Irrigation system
- Plovdiv Airport - 85 km
- Burgas - 310 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)
Enquire about this property and get a reply today