2 bedrooms house, 30 km. to Varna
, £ 38,841
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: 30 km. to Varna
km. to sea: 38
|village: STOZHER (pop. 1122) - 41 properties|
average price in STOZHER - £ 20673
DOBRICH Province - 4239 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25255
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
2 bedrooms house. The house was built in 2010. Consists of:
- kitchen and living room
- 2 bedrooms
600 sq.m. plot.
- parking area
- asphalt street
Stozher is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Dobrich municipality, Dobrich region. Located on the main road Varna - Dobrich.
Altitude - 312 m The climate is continental and is characterized by hot summers and cold winters. The population is 1200 people. The village has good infrastructure - town hall, shops, restaurant, cafe, doctor, dentist, kindergarten, school, regular bus service to the city of Varna and Dobrich. There is internet access and satellite TV.
Stozher village is an excellent place to live away from the stress and noise of the city.
- Dobrich: 18 km.
- Black Sea: 38 km.
- Varna (airport): 30 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)