an old house, large area of 2400 sq m by 37 km. from the sea
, £ 3,619 -22%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2400 sq.m.
Location: 37 km. to sea
km. to sea: 37
|village: CHERNOOKOVO (pop. 244) - 22 properties|
average price in CHERNOOKOVO - £ 5904
DOBRICH Province - 4544 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25332
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Plastered brick house to repair the roof collapsed
- There are three rooms
2400 sq.m plot.
- The site is located near the center of the village.
water and electricity, the village has a range of all mobile operators
Village Chernookovo (Dobrich District) is located in north-eastern Bulgaria
Dobrich is located in the eastern hilly Danube Plain and Dobrudja (North
And Eastern Bulgaria). It borders
areas of the city of Varna, Shumen and Silistra. It is bordered by the Black Sea, the Danube and Romania coincide with the borders.
- Dobrich: 40 km.
- Black Sea: 37 km.
- Varna (airport): 89 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)