100 sq.m. new bungalow, 1200 sq.m. land, 24 km to sea
, £ 33,407
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1200 sq.m.
Location: 17 km to Balchik and sea beachs
km. to sea: 24
|village: ZMEEVO (pop. 283) - 43 properties|
average price in ZMEEVO - £ 12188
DOBRICH Province - 4002 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25574
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
- Video 2
One stored, massive and new built out of bricks house.
The house comes with 100 sq. m. living area and comprises: a living room with kitchenet - 45 sq.m., a bedroom - 18 sq.m., a second bedroom - 16 sq.m., a bathroom with WC - 4 sq.m., a corridor - 6 sq.m. The house has 2-entrances and the living room has entrance to the stone cellar - 12 sq.m.
Windows joinery is PVC and all the doors-wooden.
The sanitary units are fully finished and furnished, the floorings are with terracotta and faience.
The electricity and water system are newly substituted.
The house is finished, completed to the key with high quality materials.
Connected to the property is mains water, electricity, septic tank, with telephone and ADSL Internet available. There is parking place, and place for BBQ.
The garden plot is spacious - 1200 sq. m and enclosed with brick and iron made fence.
The yard is well maintained and it is spacious enough to be built a swimming pool there. The lovely summer days you can spend with many friends swimming and eating delicious dishes. The country is flat, the nature is beautiful and from the house you have a wonderful view. This really is an ideal place and many European families have already bought land and property here. Fascinating nature, mild climate, not far away from the sea resorts and the golf courses, attract more and more new-comers in the region. You will be charmed of the beauty and tranquility of this place which is ideal not only for rest and relaxation but also for all year living.
The house is in a lovely typical Bulgarian village. The village is nice and peaceful and provides a shop, a pub, a church and a regular transport to Dobrich Town. Foreigners have already appreciated the quietness and the convenient location of the village and purchased vacation properties there. The village is off the main road with no busy traffic going through it. It is a quiet place with friendly people. Nearest town of General Toshevo is just 12km away from the house. Dobrich town is about 24km away. In the municipal town of General Toshevo, you can find all you need to live and sort your business affairs- accountants, architects, banks, hospital, chemists, frequent bus and rail services to Dobrich and Varna and numerous shops. Located between two middle sized town and in the center of very well appointed village the big house is perfect for permanent living. Famous beautiful sea-coastal town of Balchik is at 24km distance. The village is situated in a very beautiful region less then 20 mins to the Beach and one hour to the Airport at Varna. There is a good asphalt road that makes the property accessible all year long. It is situated in the centre of the village across the mayor house.
Don’t miss this good opportunity for perspective investment in a wonderful property with great potential!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)