90 sq.m. mountain chalet, 30 km to Sofia, 20 km to ski resort Borovets
DOLNI OKOL, SOFIA PROVINCE
, £ 36,446
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1008 sq.m.
Location: 30 km to Sofia, 20 km to Borovets - ski resort
km. to sea: 600
|village: DOLNI OKOL (pop. 27) - 2 properties|
average price in DOLNI OKOL - £ 53766
SOFIA PROVINCE Province - 913 properties
average price in SOFIA PROVINCE Province - £ 29789
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Sofia District: s.Dolni Okol
Area: 90 sq.m. Floor: 2
Plot area: 1008 square meters
House 30 kilometers from Sofia in a beautiful area and 20 kilometers away from Borovets.
The house is brick on 2 floors, the first is a cellar, Zidane at 3 meters with crushed granite stone, suitable for a tavern. The second floor has 4 rooms with a corridor with an area of 90 square meters.
The yard has an area of 1008 square meters on two levels with stone masonry between the levels.
Borovets magnificent view to south and 35 m high stone masonry to the asphalt street in the center of the village.
Near large dam - Iskar, good for fishing.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)