24 sqm house, 3 bedrooms, 907 sqm garden, in suburbs of Vratsa
, £ 2,533
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 905 sq.m.
Location: a suburb of Vraca
km. to sea: 400
|city: VRATSA (pop. 54775) - 21 properties|
average price in VRATSA - £ 23416
VRATSA Province - 603 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 10824
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
24 sqm house, 907 sqm garden
It consists of:
- 3 rooms (transitional)
The house was built in 1980, brick, wooden beams, interrupted electricity, water from the well, in need of repair.
907 sqm Garden:
- fruit trees
- Sofia Airport - 110 km
- Varna - 400 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)
Enquire about this property and get a reply today