brick and stone house, 3 bedrooms, beautiful view, 6 miles to Provadia
, £ 9,791 -52%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1620 sq.m.
Location: near Provadia, 25 miles from Varna
km. to sea: 37
|village: MANASTIR (pop. 492) - 20 properties|
average price in MANASTIR - £ 17935
VARNA Province - 4222 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 41832
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This is a traditional Bulgarian house situated the end of a peaceful village 6 miles from Provadia and 25 miles from the seacoast and Varna-the Black sea capital of Bulgaria.
The property has a total living area of 80 sq.m. comprising of two identical floors with separated entrances. Each floor consist entrance halls, two rooms. To the house is built pavilion consist a room, which was used for summer kitchen. The house was built of bricks and stones.
There is electricity and water ï¿½ supply available. The house needs a finishing works to become ideal for using.
The garden is 1620 sq.m. on size. There is a stone fence and wire-net.
The region is very peaceful and picturesque. The nature is splendid and the air is clean and fresh. The village has about 400 residets. It is nice and calm. There is three shops, asphalt road and all year approach. The village is located in North- East Bulgaria.
Monastery Village is located in northeastern Bulgaria. This is a small village with about 500 inhabitants and many beautiful sights. The climate is temperate continental.
There is a good infrastructure. The village has a town hall, community center, church, several shops, a cafe, a regular bus service to Provadiya and Varna.
There is coverage of all mobile operators, internet and satellite TV.
Beautiful scenery and views and proximity to the city of Varna and Provadia make the village Monastery attractive place to live.
- Provadya: 9 km.
- Black Sea: 45 km.
- Varna (airport):40 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)