solid house on two floors, Silistra region
, £ 16,307
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: 18 km from Silistra
km. to sea: 117
|village: BABUK (pop. 518) - 16 properties|
average price in BABUK - £ 7843
SILISTRA Province - 710 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 11789
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Monolith house on two floors
Ground floor - two rooms ( one is celler)
First floor - corridor , bathroom/WC , kitchen , bedroom , terrace
Second floor - kitchen , corridor , two bedrooms.
Land 500 sq.m.
Babuk is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Silistra, District Silistra. The terrain is hilly. Residents of the village is about 600 people.
The village has a town hall, church, shops, regular bus service to the town of Silistra. Nearest school and hospital in the town of Silistra.
Proximity to the Danube, good climate and clean air make the village Babuk better place to live.
- Silistra: 18 km.
- Black Sea: 145 km.
- Varna (airport) 140 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)