Cheap home in Bulgaria, 2 bedrooms, 800 sq.m. garden in good village
MARKOVO, STARA ZAGORA
, £ 6,810
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 800 sq.m.
Location: in village
km. to sea: 216
|village: MARKOVO (pop. 46) - 7 properties|
average price in MARKOVO - £ 10478
STARA ZAGORA Province - 745 properties
average price in STARA ZAGORA Province - £ 19960
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The house has two floors:
- the first is a large cellar which could be converted into a living room
- the second has 2 rooms, closet and hallway.
At one side of the house there is a summer kitchen attached, and on the other side of the house there is a big workshop.
Next to the summer kitchen there is a summer bathroom.
The garden is 600 sq.m., there is a well and planted fruit trees.
The village is 7 km from the the main municipality center Bratya Daskalovi and 20 km from the town of Chirpan.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)