Bulgarian 2 bedroom house, 790 sq.m. garden, Pazardzhik area
, £ 12,720
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 790 sq.m.
Location: near mineral springs
km. to sea: 299
|village: BOSHULYA (pop. 800) - 4 properties|
average price in BOSHULYA - £ 13239
PAZARDZHIK Province - 323 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 28132
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Sunny Bulgarian house situated in quiet village, 3 km away from Maritsa river.
The house consist of 2 bedrooms, living room with kitchen corner and large wine cellar. There is additional building which can become a tavern, workshop...whatever.
The garden is 790 sq.m. and is fenced. There is a water well.
Water supply and electricity is connected.
The biggest inland Maritsa river in Bulgaria is only 3 km away.
Mineral springs - 10 km
Pazardzhik town - 14 km
Sofia / airport / - 96 km
Plovdiv airport - 65 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)