partlly renovated Bulgarian property, insulated roof, 910 sqm. garden, Plovdiv area
, £ 11,690
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 910 sq.m.
Location: near SPA
km. to sea: 265
|village: STRELTSI (pop. 532) - 6 properties|
average price in STRELTSI - £ 17302
PLOVDIV Province - 818 properties
average price in PLOVDIV Province - £ 23563
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
partly renovated house in Bulgaria. Consist of living room, bedroom, corridor and bathroom. Whole house is been insulated.
The garden is 910 sq.m. (300 sq.m. vineyard).
Water supply and electricity is connected. Good access to the house.
- Plovdiv airport – 42 km
- Hisarya spa – 37 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)