Stone house close to 3 towns in South Bulgaria
, £ 5,175
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 800 sq.m.
Location: South Bulgaria
km. to sea: 216
|village: STALEVO (pop. 445) - 3 properties|
average price in STALEVO - £ 5961
HASKOVO Province - 375 properties
average price in HASKOVO Province - £ 15801
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Stone house for total renovation in a beautiful village in south Bulgaria. The stone wall are very stable. The outbuilding was recently renovated and has new beams, and changed roof tiles. The plot has a stone fence.
The house is conveniently located between 3 large towns – Dimitrovgrad, Parvomaj and Haskovo. The village is surrounded by many hills. The village is very well developed and offers: health centre, shopping area, small restaurant, food store, café shop, two other shops, school, and post office.
Parvomaj – 16 km
Haskovo – 27 km
Dimitrovgrad – 20 km
Bordew with Turkey and Greece – 93 km
Plovdiv – 63 km
Sofia – 205 km
Burgas – 216 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)