Two houses , two plots of land , summer kitchen , Brits in the village.
, £ 4,418
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 2000 sq.m.
Location: 1 km from river Danube
km. to sea: 330
|village: DABOVAN (pop. 507) - 23 properties|
average price in DABOVAN - £ 7368
PLEVEN Province - 411 properties
average price in PLEVEN Province - £ 10744
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to offer this property close to river Danube.
Two houses :
- 6 bedrooms
- big outbuildings
Plot of land - 2000 sq.m. Water well .
Brits living permanently.
- Pleven - 55 km.
- Gulyantsi - 15 km.
- Sofia airport - 190 km.
Village with food shops and regular transport links . 15 km from big town.
Dabovan is a large village just 600 m. from river Danube. It is located in Gulyantsi municipality, Pleven region.
in the village:
- town hall
- community center
- coffee shop
Nearest hospital and schools are in Gulyantsi - 11 km. away.
- river Danube: 600m
- Gulyantsi: 11 km.
- town of Nikopol: 35 km.
- city of Pleven: 45 km.
- Bucharest (Romania), airport: 178 km.
- Sofia, airport: 191 km.
- Varna, sea and airport: 324 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)