3 bedrooms house, 650 sq.m. garden, 15 km. to Varna
, £ 62,885
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 650 sq.m.
Location: 15 km. to Varna
km. to sea: 10
|village: PRISELTSI (pop. 1111) - 85 properties|
average price in PRISELTSI - £ 76702
VARNA Province - 4179 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 41507
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
100 sq.m. House. Consists of:
- entrance hall
- 6 rooms
- summer kitchen
650 sq.m. Plot.
- fruit trees
Priseltsi village in north-eastern Bulgaria. It is located in District Varna and 4 km from the village of Bliznatsi. In the village the main road to Bourgas.
In the village a lot of new building under construction that contribute to its modern look and a dynamic spirit. Thus, the creation of attractive residential opportunities for those who work in the district center.
The village has a school, a kindergarten, a medical center / non-stop / gas station, four restaurants, a building materials store. Regular bus service to Varna.
Closeness to Varna makes village Priseltci an attractive place for holiday and permanent residence.
- Black Sea: 10 km.
- Varna (airport): 15 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)