180 sqm stone property in Rhodope mountains, scenic views
, £ 14,506
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 300 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 320
|village: CHUCHUR (pop. 1) - 2 properties|
average price in CHUCHUR - £ 14036
SMOLYAN Province - 917 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 30675
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We present to you two storied rural property in a mountain village and among a wonderful nature. The village is disposed 17 km away from Smolyan city and 114 km away from the nearest airport – Plovdiv.
The property consists of two storied house with total living area 180 sq. m and a garden vast 300 sq. m.
Ground floor: Includes a corridor and four rooms. The walls are made of stones, the flooring and the windows’ frames are wooden.
First floor: Consists of a corridor and four premises. The flooring here is wooden, again and the frames of the windows are wooden.
The house is in bad condition and needs change of the electric and sewerage system, renovation of the plasters, refreshment of the woodworks and other transformations, according to the clients’ taste. There is electricity and water in the house. The road, which leads to the property is a gravel one.
The village is a small one and it is appropriate for fishing, hunting, village tourism development, mountaineering and going sightseeing.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)