Cheap house, close to Danube, Good access, 3 bedrooms, 1000 sq.m. garden
KULINA VODA, PLEVEN
, £ 3,979
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: in village near Danube
km. to sea: 280
|village: KULINA VODA (pop. 62) - 4 properties|
average price in KULINA VODA - £ 5102
PLEVEN Province - 419 properties
average price in PLEVEN Province - £ 10384
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Cheap Bulgarian house located in a peaceful village 30 km away from the beautiful small town of Svishtov, 50 km away from the town of Pleven.
The house is brick built and has one floor. It has a living area of 70 sq.m. and comprises of 2 rooms and a corridor. There is a summer kitchen with 2 rooms next to the house. The house needs renovation. There is electricity and water supply.
The garden is 1000 sq.m. There are farm buildings and fruit trees.
The village is peaceful and picturesque. There are shops, café bars, a church, a medical centre and regular bus transport. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. There is a beautiful dam lake with fishing, hunting and picnic areas. The distance to the capital of Sofia and the international airport is 210 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)