150 sqm stone house, stone barn, Rhodope Mountains, scenic views
, £ 18,045
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1100 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains, scenic views
km. to sea: 317
|village: BOSILKOVO (pop. 54) - 18 properties|
average price in BOSILKOVO - £ 16246
SMOLYAN Province - 874 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32639
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We offer a very attractive property, located in a calm village, 71 km away from Smolyan city and 27 km from the famous SPA resort Banite. The nearest airport /Plovdiv/ is set at the distance of 92 km. One of the most famous ski resorts - Pamporovo is situated 59 km away from the village.
The property in short consists of two storied house with area 152 sq. m, Ð° parking lot, an outbuilding /32 sq.m./, a shelter /16 sq.m./ and a garden vast 1100 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here you will find a corridor, a living room with a fireplace, a bedroom and a WC/ bathroom. The walls of the house are made of stones, the flooring here is wooden, and the windows have wooden frames.
First floor: It consists of four rooms and a corridor. The flooring and the windows’ frames are wooden. From this floor you will be able to enjoy wonderful mountain views.
The garden is planted with many fruit trees and flowers.
Structurally the house is in good condition. It needs refreshment of the walls and the ceilings. The bathroom and the toilet need to be renovated. Some inner transformations are also available according to the client’s taste. There is electricity and running water (inside) in the property. The telephone landline is not available for the moment. The road to the house is a gravel one and it is accessible in the whole year.
The village is a small one and offers a shop, a café, a post office and regular transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity.
The region here gives good opportunities for fishing, hunting, mountaineering and village tourism development.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)