200 m2 two two-storey houses, 6 bedrooms, Garden 1950 m2, 18 km from the town of Shabla
, £ 60,371 +6%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1950 sq.m.
Location: 18 km from the town of Shabla
km. to sea: 1
|village: DURANKULAK (pop. 405) - 57 properties|
average price in DURANKULAK - £ 27952
DOBRICH Province - 4006 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25562
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
2 house x 200 m2 two-storey, brick, plastered identical twins home, built in 2000, each of which consists of:
- living room
- dining room
- Bathroom and toilet
- staircase to the second floor
- 3 bedrooms
The other house has the same position and size.
Garden 1950 m2
- the garage
- the view
The village Durankulak have all the necessary conditions for living - the town hall, post office, shops, restaurants, regular transport to Dobrich, Varna and Rumniya. The village is very well developed.
- Black Sea - 3 km.
- Shabla - 18 km.
- Romnia - 6 km.
- Varna (airport) - 105 km.
Village Durankulak ultimate point in northeastern Bulgaria, only 5 km from the Romanian border and 3 km from the beach.
Only 2 km. from lake Durankulak which every lover of nature's necessarily need to visit to watch some rare and endangered species of flora and fauna. The area of the lake is about 4 square kilometers and two islands.
There is an opportunity for cultural tourism, eco tourism and recreation. The village offers family hotels, private accommodation and camping with bungalows and a restaurant with stunning sea views.
The village has several shops, cafes, restaurants, church. There are several guest houses. There is a medical office, veterinary office, gas station, mobile phone coverage.
Regular bus service to the towns of Shabla and Varna.
Durankulak Village is a popular summer holiday because of the remoteness of its major resorts. The beach of the village have lovely sand and a total length of about 6 km.
- Black Sea: 3 km.
- Shabla: 17 km.
- Varna (airport): 95 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)