80 m2 house, 3 rooms, 10 km from the city of Kavarna
, £ 6,394 -35%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1500 sq.m.
Location: 10 km from the city of Kavarna
km. to sea: 13
|village: RAKOVSKI (pop. 155) - 19 properties|
average price in RAKOVSKI - £ 20082
DOBRICH Province - 3756 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25728
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
80 m2 brick , plastered house, consisting of:
- 3 rooms
- room bathroom
land of 1500 m2 is a state with the right of use
50 meters from the road to the house is not asphalted .
In the village of Rakovski live about 250 people. The village has all the necessary amenities: two grocery stores, a restaurant, a kindergarten. Well-developed infrastructure and its technical - the roads are in good condition, lawns and playgrounds are maintained.
Clean terrain offers excellent conditions for tourism - rural, marine, hunting, sports, environmental and cultural.
- Kavarna - 10 km.
- Black Sea - 13 km.
- Shabla - 17 km.
- Varna (Airport) - 78 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)