Old brick house, big garden, close to the Danube River
, £ 3,452 -22%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2950 sq.m.
Location: rural area, close to the Danube River
km. to sea: 400
|village: KOVACHITSA (pop. 1154) - 66 properties|
average price in KOVACHITSA - £ 6808
MONTANA Province - 516 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 8983
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Take a look at this lovely house situated in calm and nice village only 12km away from the town of Lom.
The house is brick built, massive and double storey. It has living area of 130 sq.m. There is electricity and water supply available. The house is in good condition but needs renovation to become suitable for living and rest. There is wooden floor in some of the rooms.
The garden is 2950 sq.m. There is asphalt road and all year easy approach. There is a splendid panorama. The region is very nice and picturesque and has amazing nature. The place is ideal not only for rest and relaxation but also for all year living. The crystal clean and very fresh air makes the place suitable for recreation.
The village is very calm, pretty and peaceful. It is located only 4km away from the Danube Shore. This is a good opportunity to invest your money and at the same time to move your home or holiday villa at so charming place. Don't miss our offer!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)