big solid house, near mountains, all year access, Stara Zagora region
TAZHA, STARA ZAGORA
, £ 16,007
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1250 sq.m.
Location: near mountains
km. to sea: 236
|village: TAZHA (pop. 1420) - 13 properties|
average price in TAZHA - £ 27686
STARA ZAGORA Province - 736 properties
average price in STARA ZAGORA Province - £ 20119
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Villa on 3 floors with large garden. Close to the town of Stara Zagora and Kazanluk.
- Kazanluk – 29 km
- Stara Zagora – 62 km
- Sofia – 170 km
- Burgas – 236 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)
Enquire about this property and get a reply today