Solid house - 3 bedrooms . Garden - 350 sq.m. Close to big town .
, £ 3,586
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 350 sq.m.
Location: central Bulgaria
km. to sea: 161
|village: SADINA (pop. 969) - 24 properties|
average price in SADINA - £ 6748
TARGOVISHTE Province - 501 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 12204
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
120 sq.m house, 350 sq.m garden
It consists of:
- living room
- 3 bedrooms
Electricity, water, year round access.
Brits in the village.
- fruit trees
Roman fortress "Fortress stone path" is located approximately 3.5 km west of Sadina on a small natural hill that looked like a mound located at the end of the village area.
Ethnographic Complex in the center of Sadina.
Kapanska traditional house is a Kapanski architectural and ethnographic complex dedicated to Kapantsi and their material and spiritual culture as an interesting and preserved almost to the new time, ethnographic group of northeastern Bulgaria.
- Targovishte - 45 km
- Airport Varna - 155 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)