110 sq.m. Cheap rural bungalow, renovated roof, 1000 sq.m. garden, close to river Danube
, £ 6,578
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: Rural area, close to river Danube
km. to sea: 430
|village: KOVACHITSA (pop. 1154) - 66 properties|
average price in KOVACHITSA - £ 6898
MONTANA Province - 507 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 9091
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Cheap rural house, 2 bedrooms, renovated roof, 1000 sq.m. garden, close to the Danube River
The property is located in a village 13 km away from the town of Lom.
The house is brick built and has one floor. It has a living area of 110 sq.m. and comprises of a kitchen, a living room, 2 bedrooms, a store room, an unfinished bathroom, a terrace and a cellar.
There is electricity and water supply. The house is in good condition.
The roof is renovated.
The size of the garden is 1000 sq.m. There is a summer bathroom and farm buildings.
There are 8 shops, 2 restaurants, cafe bars, a school, etc.
There is asphalt road and all year access.
The Danube River is only 4 km away.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)