102 sq.m. new bungalow, 15 km to Black Sea, 3 beds, 2 baths, Bulgaria
CHERNO MORE, BURGAS
, £ 60,493
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 300 sq.m.
Location: 10 km away from the sea
km. to sea: 15
|village: CHERNO MORE (pop. 1956) - 22 properties|
average price in CHERNO MORE - £ 39336
BURGAS Province - 3361 properties
average price in BURGAS Province - £ 40159
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
It is a new built house in the village of Rudnik, a part of house complex, which comprises three family houses.
Rudnik is at only 15 km away from the sea and from the international airport, 17 km away from Bourgas and 20 km away from Sunny beach resort.
The complex consists of three houses, three parking places, a barbeque and a relaxation place.
The one floor house has all-out con of 102 sq. m. and includes entrance hall, a bathroom + WC, a dining room with kitchenette, three bedrooms one of which is parental with separate bathroom.
You can go out in the veranda from the dining room. The garden has southern exposure.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)