100 sq.m. bungalow with 3550 sq.m. land, Stara Zagora region
POMOSHTNIK, STARA ZAGORA
, £ 8,564
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 3560 sq.m.
Location: Stara Zagora region
km. to sea: 193
|village: POMOSHTNIK (pop. 267) - 4 properties|
average price in POMOSHTNIK - £ 9472
STARA ZAGORA Province - 752 properties
average price in STARA ZAGORA Province - £ 19368
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
A house on one floor with a garage, an outbuildings and a large land of 3550 sq. m.
The house is habitable and fully livable, the large outbuilding is brick construction and it has been plastered.
The house is 100 sq.m and consists of three bedrooms with wooden floors, hallway, kitchen, closet and bathroom with concrete floor.
The property has water, electricity and telephone connected.
The house also has two deep wells with own submersible pumps.
The garage is also large and has 79 sq.m of space.
The large part of the garden is planted with fruit trees (including walnut and almond trees), there is also a flower garden, and grape vines.
The access to the property is via an asphalt road.
- 72 km away from Stara Zagora
- 127 km away from Plovdiv
- 58 km away from Haskovo
- 193 km away from Burgas
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)