100 sqm house, new roof, new windows, 1200 sqm land, big village
, £ 11,552
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1200 sq.m.
Location: 30 km to Razgrad
km. to sea: 150
|village: BRESTOVENE (pop. 2570) - 8 properties|
average price in BRESTOVENE - £ 12053
RAZGRAD Province - 499 properties
average price in RAZGRAD Province - £ 15765
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House with a built-up living area of 100 sq.m.
The house consists of three rooms and a living room with replaced PVC window frames and a repaired roof (excellent condition).
1200 sqm land.
There is a 50 sq.m. farm building next to the property.
It is located on the edge of the village, population 2300 people.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)