100 sqm house, 900 sqm land, 1 km to river Danube
, £ 6,418
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 900 sq.m.
Location: 1 km to river Danube
km. to sea: 180
|village: POPINA (pop. 580) - 71 properties|
average price in POPINA - £ 8545
SILISTRA Province - 792 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 12252
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
100 sqm house: 2 bedooms, kitchen, living room, cellar.
- Beautiful view.
900 sqm plot.
- fruit trees
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Danube: 1 km
- Silistra 20 km.
- Black Sea: 160 km.
- Varna (airport) 155 km.
Village Popina (Silistra) is located in northeastern Bulgaria and is part of the municipality Sitovo.
It is situated on the south side of the Danube River between the towns of Silistra and Tutrakan. The village is known for its apricot trees. There are ideas for development of a marina in the village Popina.
Landmarks of Popina village: the church St. George, the remains of a Roman camp (Kale) Thracian mounds in Drencheto protected nature reserve Swamp Raven (located between the villages and asked Raven) and others.
The village has several shops, medical center, community center, church, hotel.
Regular transport to Ruse and Silistra several times a day.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)