110 m2 house, 4 rooms, a garden of 750 m2, General Toshevo
GENERAL TOSHEVO, DOBRICH
, £ 11,140 -51%
Type: 3 + beds
Land: 750 sq.m.
Location: in town General Toshevo
km. to sea: 40
|city: GENERAL TOSHEVO (pop. 6464) - 125 properties|
average price in GENERAL TOSHEVO - £ 20486
DOBRICH Province - 3320 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25781
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
110 m2 h Kearney, stucco houses:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 entrances
Garden 750 m2
General Toshevo is a small town in northeastern Bulgaria. It is close to the border with Romania. The population is about 6500 people.
The climate is continental and is characterized by snow in winter and many sunny days during the summer. The terrain is flat. Population in the region engaged in agriculture. Built to small and medium enterprises for the production of canned cheese, oil, and other sausages.
In General Toshevo has three schools, three kindergartens, banks, shops, restaurants and hotels. Regular bus service to the town of Dobrich, Kavarna, Balchik and the surrounding villages. In Toshevo - hospital and emergency.
- Black Sea: 38 km.
- Varna (airport): 70 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)