2 houses, 5 bedrooms, 2660 sqm garden, close to river Danube, very big village
, £ 10,069
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 2660 sq.m.
Location: very big village
km. to sea: 400
|village: BUTAN (pop. 2487) - 10 properties|
average price in BUTAN - £ 11487
VRATSA Province - 602 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 10906
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
2 houses, 2660 sq.m. garden, 5 bedrooms, close to the Danube River
The property is located in a village 20 km away from the town of Kozloduy. There is asphalt road and all year easy access.
Total built up area – 150 sq.m. The houses are brick built and each house has one floor.
The first house has a living area of 70 sq.m. and comprises of 4 rooms, an attic and a cellar.
The second house has a living area of 60 sq.m. and comprises of 2 rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom with a toilet.
There is electricity and water supply. The houses are in good condition. There is a fireplace and an air-conditioner.
The size of the garden is 2660 sq.m. There is a garage and farm buildings.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)