3 bedrooms house, 1200 sq.m. garden, 27 km. to sea
GOREN CHIFLIK, VARNA
, £ 70,003
Type: 3 bedrooms
Land: 1200 sq.m.
Location: 27 km. to sea
km. to sea: 27
|village: GOREN CHIFLIK (pop. 1032) - 53 properties|
average price in GOREN CHIFLIK - £ 29408
VARNA Province - 2545 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 43069
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Comfortable two-storey house 193 sq.m. in a picturesque Bulgarian village near the sea. Beautiful panorama to the surrounding foothills with oak forests!
The individual project of the house successfully combines the traditions of national Bulgarian architecture and modern interiors in the style of a chalet. Tiled roof, high ceilings, large panoramic windows, oak parquet.
1st floor - spacious hall about 50 sq.m. with a sitting area, a fireplace, a kitchen and a dining room; a bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, a small storage pantry, a large pantry, an entrance hall, a built-in garage.
2nd floor - two bedrooms, bathroom with shower, balcony.
The house is designed for year-round living. The fireplace is equipped with blower heating, in all bedrooms and hall - highly economical air conditioners Daikin. Near the house there is a tiled roof for firewood. At the exit from the hall under the roof is equipped with a cozy veranda with garden furniture, barbecue. On the playground under the awning are installed a folding pool, a trampoline, deckchairs.
The house is furnished and provided with a full set of home appliances: refrigerator, hob (electricity + gas) and oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine, drinking water filter, vacuum cleaner, TV, cable and wireless internet, satellite antenna with receiver, GSM-channel.
The garage is equipped with a lift gate and shelves. To care for the garden: self-propelled gasoline lawn mower, manual gas trimmer, stepladder, wheelbarrow, garden tools and accessories.
Plot is 1200 sq.m., along the perimeter there is a capital stone fence, equipped with lighting fixtures. In a well-groomed garden there are a lot of fruit and ornamental trees and shrubs, vines.
Near the village there are mushroom forests, hunting grounds and fish ponds. In 20-30 minutes drive - many kilometers of Black Sea sandy beaches.
Many foreigners from Russia, Ukraine, Byelorussia, Germany, England, Israel live in the village.
Goren Chiflik is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in Varna District.
The village in the valley of the River Kamchiya an altitude of 30 meters. Climate is strongly influenced by the proximity of the Black Sea - the winter is mild and summer - cool. The population of around 1100 people.
Good infrastructure - town hall, school, kindergarten, church, restaurant, medical center, post office, several shops. The roads are in good condition. There is a regular bus service to the city of Varna and the surrounding villages.
20 km away is Tsonevo - one of the largest dams in the area and dam Eleshnitsa 18 km away. Both dams are a great place for fishing. Near passes river Kamchiya. Around the village are grown apples, herbs, corn, vegetables.
Good climate and proximity to the Black Sea make Goren Chiflik better place to live.
- Black Sea: 27 km.
- Varna (airport): 45 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)