3 bedrooms house, 3250 sq.m. garden, 3 km. to sea
, £ 16,065
Type: 3 bedrooms
Land: 3250 sq.m.
Location: 3 km. to sea
km. to sea: 3
|village: DURANKULAK (pop. 405) - 34 properties|
average price in DURANKULAK - £ 31407
DOBRICH Province - 2800 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25859
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
3 bedrooms house. Consists of:
- entrance hall
- 3 bedrooms
The house needs major repair.
3250 sq.m. plot.
- fruit trees
- asphalt street
Village Durankulak ultimate point in northeastern Bulgaria, only 5 km from the Romanian border and 3 km from the beach.
Only 2 km. from lake Durankulak which every lover of nature's necessarily need to visit to watch some rare and endangered species of flora and fauna. The area of the lake is about 4 square kilometers and two islands.
There is an opportunity for cultural tourism, eco tourism and recreation. The village offers family hotels, private accommodation and camping with bungalows and a restaurant with stunning sea views.
The village has several shops, cafes, restaurants, church. There are several guest houses. There is a medical office, veterinary office, gas station, mobile phone coverage.
Regular bus service to the towns of Shabla and Varna.
Durankulak Village is a popular summer holiday because of the remoteness of its major resorts. The beach of the village have lovely sand and a total length of about 6 km.
- Black Sea: 3 km.
- Shabla: 17 km.
- Varna (airport): 95 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)