Cheap rural house, splendid nature, 2 rooms, 300 sq.m. garden, lovely panorama
, £ 4,810
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 300 sq.m.
Location: 20 Km away from Tran
km. to sea: 320
|village: ERUL (pop. 40) - 1 property|
average price in ERUL - £ 4810
PERNIK Province - 177 properties
average price in PERNIK Province - £ 20540
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This cosy house is located in a picturesque village 20 km away from the town of Tran, 80 km away from the capital of Sofia and the International Airport.
The house is brick built and has one floor. It has a living area of 50 sq.m. and comprises of an entrance hall and 2 rooms. There is electricity and water supply. The size of the garden is 300 sq.m.
There are lovely views towards the surrounding area. The short distance to the capital of Sofia mixed with the tranquility of the area makes the region very attractive. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. Do not miss this offer!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)