200 sqm house, 13 km. from Smolyan, Rhodope mountain
, £ 29,620 -39%
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 800 sq.m.
Location: 13 km. from Smolyan
km. to sea: 400
|village: TURYAN (pop. 68) - 9 properties|
average price in TURYAN - £ 33338
SMOLYAN Province - 877 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32598
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 70 sq.m. three floors.
- floor 1: needs completion
- floor 2: kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom.
- floor 3: needs completion
Each floor has a separate entrance.
Land 800 sq.m.
- water well
Turyan is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in the district of Smolyan.
Nature is very beautiful with high biodiversity.
In the vicinity of the village there are many caves.
The climate is typical of the Rhodope Mountains. Summer is cool and humid, and the autumn - long and warm. Snow cover lasts from 80 to 120 days.
The main occupation of the people is potatoes, livestock and beekeeping.
- Smolyan: 13 km.
- Plovdiv / airport / 107 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)