Rural property in quiet region
, £ 12,492
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 920 sq.m.
Location: In a calm village
km. to sea: 160
|village: PCHELAROVO (pop. 131) - 3 properties|
average price in PCHELAROVO - £ 21658
KARDZHALI Province - 64 properties
average price in KARDZHALI Province - £ 27047
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
It is pleasure for us to offer to your attention this two storied house situated in a big village near the town of Kardzhali - 18 km. The second largest city Plovdiv is disposed 81 km away from the village, and the famous ski resort Pamporovo stands 123 km away.
The property in short consists of a house with total living area of 140 sq. m., a parking lot,and a garden vast 920 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here you can find an entrance and two basements. The walls are made of stones, the flooring and the window frames are wooden.
First floor: The area is distributed between an entrance, three rooms and a veranda. The walls are made of bricks, the flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
The garden is planted with fruit trees; there is also a well, which helps for the irrigation.
The house is in basic condition and needs refreshment of the plasters and the woodworks. Some inner transformations are also possible, according to the clients? taste. The property is supplied with electricity and water ?inside and outside the dwelling. The road to the dwelling is accessible in the whole year.
The village itself is very friendly. It offers shops, cafes, a health service. There is also a regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The region here gives good opportunities for fishing and hunting, as well as mountaineering and village tourism development. There is also a possibility for picking herbals and mushrooms in the near forest. So think about the possibility to become the new owner of that house.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)