Two storied house with total living area 120 sq. m and a garden vast 200 sq. m
BELEV DOL, SMOLYAN
, £ 5,706 -18%
Type: 2 bedrooms
Land: 200 sq.m.
Location: 10 km. from mineral resort
km. to sea: 135
|village: BELEV DOL (pop. 93) - 5 properties|
average price in BELEV DOL - £ 12904
SMOLYAN Province - 738 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31041
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We present you a two storied house, located in a very nice and quiet area. The village is disposed 40 km away from the town of Smolyan. The second largest city in Bulgaria and cultural capital of the country- Plovdiv is situated 99 km away from the village. One of the most famous winter ski resorts- Pamporovo, stands at the distance of 39 km.
This property includes two storied house with total living area 120 sq. m, a parking lot and a garden vast 200 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here are disposed a corridor and two rooms. The walls are made of bricks. The flooring is cement and the frames of the windows are wooden.
First floor: It consists of a corridor and two bedrooms. The flooring here is wooden, as well as the windows? frames.
The garden is middle ? sized and easy to maintain. It is planted with fruit trees and flowers now.
The property is in basic condition. It needs refreshment of the plasters and the woodworks. Of course, some inner transformations are possible according to the client?s taste. The property is supplied with electricity and running water (inside and outside the dwelling). There is no bathroom and the toilet is outside the house. The telephone landline is not available for the moment. The road to the house is an asphalt one and it is accessible in the whole year.
The village, where the property is disposed is nice and calm. It offers facilities like shops, a caf?, and also a regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The region here is suitable for outdoor activities like fishing, hunting and village tourism development.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)