Renovated house, 1000 sqm land, 70 km to Varna
STEFAN KARADZHA, VARNA
, £ 25,514
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 70 km to Varna
km. to sea: 70
|village: STEFAN KARADZHA (pop. 715) - 20 properties|
average price in STEFAN KARADZHA - £ 15502
VARNA Province - 4342 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 39193
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The house has 3 rooms large corridor with kitchen and bathroom toilet.
The house is undergoing major renovation of the rooms and newly furnished is not used and a new roof + large garage for 3-4 cars.
1000 sqm land.
Stefan Karadzha village in northeastern Bulgaria, Varna district.
The climate is continental, with four distinct seasons - hot summers, warm autumn, cold winter, spring sun. The terrain is mostly flat. Altitude - 275 m Population - about 800 inhabitants.
The village has a school, library, kindergarten, medical center, post office, town hall, shops, restaurant, cafe.
Roads are in good condition. Daily bus service to Varna and Valchi dol and surrounding villages. The area of the village has complete coverage of all mobile operators, telephone, satellite TV.
3 km from the village there is a small dam and river - great places for fishing and recreation, relaxation and beautiful scenery.
- Black Sea: 72 km.
- Varna (airport): 65 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)