70 sq.m. house, 15 km to Razgrad, 1800 sq.m. land
, £ 2,687
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1800 sq.m.
Location: 15 km to Razgrad
km. to sea: 150
|village: TRASTIKA (pop. 274) - 15 properties|
average price in TRASTIKA - £ 4925
TARGOVISHTE Province - 501 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 12204
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to offer this genuine bargain in the village of Trastika, 15 km to Razgrad.
70 sq.m. stone and brick bungalow, only 15 km to razgrad.
- first floor: 40 sq.m. basement
- second floor: 3 good size rooms, bathroom
Land: 1800 sq.m., in regulation, can be buid on
There is water and electricity and it's own water supply - well.
240 sq.m. farm outbuildings, including extension to the house.
- Razgrad (40,000 population) - 15 km
- Varna (airport) - 138 km
- Bucharest, Romania (airport) - 147 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)