Cheap Bulgarian House, close to the Danube River, calm village
, £ 3,006
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 700 sq.m.
Location: close to the Danube River
km. to sea: 400
|village: DINKOVO (pop. 156) - 2 properties|
average price in DINKOVO - £ 4702
VIDIN Province - 210 properties
average price in VIDIN Province - £ 9735
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Pay attention to this nice house situated in the center of a peaceful village only 22km away from the town of Lom. The house is small, cozy and has one floor. It consists of four rooms. There is electricity and water supply available. The house needs renovation to become suitable for using.
The garden is 700sq.m. There is a summer kitchen and a well in it. There is enough space for building of some kinds of sports facilities, a kid corner, a barbecue or even why not a swimming pool. You will be charmed of the beauty and tranquility of this place. There is all year access.
The Danube River is only 23km away.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)