80 sq.m. house, 3 bedrooms, 1444 sq.m. garden, 10 km. to Sofia
GORNI BOGROV, SOFIA CITY
, £ 46,593 +33%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1444 sq.m.
Location: 10 km from Sofia
km. to sea: 400
|village: GORNI BOGROV (pop. 1067) - 1 property|
average price in GORNI BOGROV - £ 46593
SOFIA CITY Province - 89 properties
average price in SOFIA CITY Province - £ 79509
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This cosy house is located 10 km away from the capital of Sofia!!!
The house is brick built and has one floor. It has a living area of 80 sq.m. and comprises of 3 rooms, a corridor, an entrance hall and a cellar. There is electricity and water supply. The house is in a good condition.
The garden is 1444 sq.m. There is a well and farm buildings in it. There is asphalt road and all year easy access.
The short distance to the international airport and the capital of Sofia makes the area very attractive.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)