house 70 sq.m., land 2000 sq.m., 13 km. from Nova Zagora
, £ 2,571
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2000 sq.m.
Location: 13 km. from Nova Zagora
km. to sea: 160
|village: SABRANO (pop. 406) - 2 properties|
average price in SABRANO - £ 5714
SLIVEN Province - 222 properties
average price in SLIVEN Province - £ 17894
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 70 sq.m. on two floors.
- The house needs renovation.
Land: 2000 sq.m.
- an asphalt road
Sabrano is a village in southeastern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Nova Zagora, District Sliven.
Located at 133 m altitude. The permanent population is about 300 people. Main occupation is farming.
The climate is temperate continental with mild winter and cool summer.
The village has a town hall, kindergarten, church and shop. There is internet, cable TV and mobile phone coverage. Nearest hospital and school are located in the town of Nova Zagora. There is a regular bus service to the towns of Nova Zagora and Sliven.
- Nova Zagora: 13 km.
- Sliven: 50 km.
- Black Sea: 160 km.
- Plovdiv (airport): 125 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)