house 70 sq.m., 5 rooms, garage, land 450 sq.m., 26 km. from Devin
, £ 11,887 -21%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 450 sq.m.
Location: 26 km. from Devin
km. to sea: 350
|village: TRIGRAD (pop. 412) - 11 properties|
average price in TRIGRAD - £ 21988
SMOLYAN Province - 886 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32715
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 70 sq.m. two floors. Consists of:
- First floor: two rooms, hall, toilet.
- Second floor: 3 rooms, hallway, balcony.
Land 450 sq.m.
Trigrad - a village in the Smolyan region.
The village is situated in the heart of the Western Rhodope Mountains, in one of the most beautiful Bulgarian plateau - Trigrad plateau where rivers and Trigradska Buynovskiy merge and give rise to the river Vacha river. Trigrad is located near the border with Greece, at a height of 1240 m above sea level. The village population is about 850 people whose homes are built on the impressive rocks.
Village has a rich history and has its origin from the three Roman villages, from which came the name - Trigrad or Triibriya. In the vicinity of the village is full of caves and Thracian necropolis, which makes the place a paradise for tourists and archaeologists.
Area of â€‹â€‹the village Trigrad characterized diverse plant and animal life and combines pristine nature, rich cultural heritage and traditions. As the area is known for some of the largest and most spectacular gorge in the Rhodope Mountains, which were formed due to the effect of rivers on the rocky terrain. Trigrad declared protected area, is one kilometer from. Trigrad. Runs along the river gorge Trigradska, the mouth of which is very narrow and cut into the rock, rising to 350 m in height. From there down to the canyon dramatically deep cave Dyavolskoto grlo (Devil's Throat
Another interesting place to visit in the area is Yagodinskata cave
The village has a coach house, private hotels and restaurants that offer traditional Rhodope dishes
The village has a town hall, a school and home culture.
- Devin: 26 km.
- Smolyan: 63 km.
- Plovdiv / airport /: 117 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)