3 bed bungalow, 1280 sq.m. garden, 6 km to sea
, £ 14,354 -23%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1280 sq.m.
Location: 6 km to sea
km. to sea: 6
|village: TSARICHINO (pop. 158) - 36 properties|
average price in TSARICHINO - £ 31345
DOBRICH Province - 3884 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 24135
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We offer plastered brick house consists of:
- 3 bedrooms
- a room
- 1280 m2 garden
Carichino is a quiet village near the endless beaches of the northern coast, where you can still find beautiful scenery, romantic sunsets and admire the vast expanse of the sea.
The village has a town hall, grocery stores, cafes, guest house across the chapel udobstvami. The nearest doctor's surgery and the nearest school is in the town of Balchik.
The village is located just 200 meters from the main road, Albena - Balchik - Kavarna Carichino has excellent transport links to the city of Varna, Dobrich and Balchik and the surrounding villages and resorts. Is that all mobile operators, digital telephone system, satellite TV and the Internet.
Tsarichino is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Balchik Municipality, Dobrich District. The terrain is flat. The climate is temperate continental, influenced by the proximity of the Black Sea - the winter is mild and windy, with sparse snowfall and summer - cool.
The village has a town hall, grocery stores, bistro, guest cottage with all amenities. The nearest doctor's office and the nearest school is located in the town of Balchik.
It is situated only 200 meters from the main road Albena - Balchik - Kavarna. Tsarichino offers excellent transport links to the city of Varna, Dobrich and Balchik and the surrounding villages and resorts. There is coverage of all mobile operators, digital telephone system, satellite TV and Internet.
The village has excellent opportunities for the development of eco and rural tourism, thanks to its proximity to the beach and the town of Balchik, and thanks to the wonderful scenery that surrounds it.
The main occupation of the locals is agriculture - land around the village are fertile and the weather conditions are favorable for the development of viticulture, fruit and vegetables. The area is heavily developed beekeeping.
This is a wonderful place for living and recreation.
- Black Sea: 7 km.
- Balchik: 6 km.
- Varna (airport):55 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)