House - 120 sq. m., a parking lot and a garden vast 800 sq. m.
, £ 11,739
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 800 sq.m.
Location: Near mineral resort
km. to sea: 150
|village: BANITE (pop. 1001) - 13 properties|
average price in BANITE - £ 25805
SMOLYAN Province - 809 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31961
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
It is pleasure for us to offer to your attention this charming two storied house situated in a large village near to the famous mineral resort - Banite - 4 km. away. One of the most famous winter ski resorts - Pamporovo is 46 km away from the village. The nearest airport /Plovdiv/ is set at the distance of 105 km.
The property in short consists of a house with total living area of 120 sq. m., a parking lot and a garden vast 800 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here you can find two rooms and a corridor. The walls are made of stones, the flooring and the window frames are wooden.
First floor: External staircase leads to it. The living area here is distributed between a corridor, two bedrooms and a closet. The walls are made of stones, again. The flooring, as well as the windows? frames are wooden.
The garden is planted with trellis vines and flowers at the moment.
The property is in basic condition. The plasters need to be renovated and the woodworks have to be refreshed. Some inner transformations are possible according to a clients? taste. The property is supplied with electricity and running water (outside the dwelling). The telephone landline is not available for the moment. The road is an asphalt one and accessible in the whole year.
The village itself is very friendly. It offers shops, cafes, a health service, petrol station. There is also a regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The house is disposed only 4 km away from the mineral resort Banite, so the region offers good conditions for rural tourism development. Possessing this lovely house is a good chance to explore the beauty of the rural life, as well as to be close to a town and its modern facilities.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)