Two storied house with total living area of 130 sq. m and a garden vast 450sq. m.
, £ 7,625 -28%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 450 sq.m.
Location: 20 km. away from Smolyan city
km. to sea: 156
|village: VLAHOVO (pop. 98) - 3 properties|
average price in VLAHOVO - £ 16284
SMOLYAN Province - 813 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31158
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Enjoying marvelous far-reaching view, this two storied house is situated in a small and peaceful village. It stands at the distance of 20 km from the the town of Smolyan. One of the most famous winter ski resorts - Pamporovo is disposed 38 km away from the village.
The propery briefly consists of two storied house with total living area of 130 sq. m, a parking lot and a garden vast 450sq. m.
Ground floor: Here is disposed a corridor, two bedrooms and a WC/bathroom. The walls are made stones, and the frames of the windows, as well as the flooring are wooden.
First floor: There are three bedrooms and an entrance here. The walls are made of stones, the flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden, again.
The garden is middle sized. It is planted with fruit trees, many flowers and vegetables.
The property is in basic condition. It needs refreshment of the woodworks, as well as renovation of the plasters. The roof tiles have to be rearranged, also. The property is supplied with electricity and water- outside the dwelling. There is bathroom and toilet but its must be finished. The road to the property is an asphalt one and it is accessible in the whole year.
The village itself is very calm. It offers facilities like shops, a caf? and a regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The region is suitable for outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, village tourism and mountaineering. So if you need a place for relaxation and quietness this offer is very good for you.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)