House with area 86 sq. m, another old house, a garden vast 550 sq. m.
, £ 8,160 -21%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 550 sq.m.
Location: Near river Arda
km. to sea: 300
|village: KROYACHEVO (pop. 78) - 5 properties|
average price in KROYACHEVO - £ 22692
KARDZHALI Province - 65 properties
average price in KARDZHALI Province - £ 25671
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Looking for a house in the countryside? Check out this offer, giving you the opportunity to possess a nice property in a small village, located 10 km away from the town of Ardino. Only 37 km north from the village is located the town of Kardjali. One of the famous ski resorts – Pamporovo stays at the distance of 40 km.
The property in short consists of two storied house with area 86 sq. m, another old house, a parking lot for two cars and a garden vast 550 sq. m.
Ground floor: It consists of a corridor, a room and a store. The walls here are made of stones,
The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
First floor: An external staircase leads to it. Here you will find a corridor and two bedrooms. The walls are made of stones, and the flooring, as well as the frames of the windows are wooden.
The garden is lovely and easy to maintain. At the moment it is planted with fruit trees. There is also a meadow at the area of the yard.
The property is in good condition. It needs refreshment of the walls and the ceilings. Some inner transformations are also possible according to the client’s taste. The house is fully supplied with electricity and running water (outside the dwelling). There is no bathroom and the WC is an external one.
The road is an asphalt one and easy accessible, but there is two km of a dirt road.
The village is calm and peaceful. It is suitable for relaxation or to live there.
The hills and green forests around are perfect for long walks. The region offers good conditions for hunting and rural tourism development.
The beautiful nature and the silence around are suitable for holiday retreat.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)